For over a decade we've been working with nonprofits and small businesses to help them succeed financially. With hundreds of mission-driven nonprofits in Detroit, we wanted to create a day to craft your path to sustainability.
Detroit Nonprofit Day is brought to you by MP Consulting Group, a non-profit consulting firm led by industry leader Monique Phillips, and Bamboo Detroit, a shared workspace and business community building inclusive community and support for business growth, along with The University of Detroit Mercy School of Social Entrepreneurship.
This one day event will be a hands-on workshop focused day guiding you through all steps of financial sustainability: operations, leadership, fundraising, and more. Join over 150+ Nonprofit Founders, Executives, team leaders, and employees to reach your goals.
Day of Details Takeaways
- Over 150+ non-profit leaders and executives attending
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Free onsite parking at University of Detroit Mercy
- Connections to funding resources
- Dive deep into your operations, mission, and fundraising strategies
- Leave with specific fundraising tools to use for 2018
- Strengthen your narrative and impact to ensure continued funding
- Network, connect, and leave inspired and supported by Detroit's growing nonprofit community